Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Follow & A Happy Birthday To Me :)

Happy Friday everybody! :)

Yesterday was my birthday. We had a great time! We told all of our friends to come celebrate my 21st birthday (Actually my 23rd, explanation in a moment!) with us as Buffalo Wild Wings, one of my favorite places. See, when I really turned 21, I was about 5-7 weeks pregnant with our daughter. Then, when I turned 22, our daughter was 4 months old and I was breastfeeding. So this year, we're not expecting and I'm not breastfeeding so I finally got my 21st birthday! We had somewhere around 20-25+ buddies show up (that includes kids). I got some really thoughtful gifts too, like a new good quality vacuum from my husband, a cute new outfit from my mother-in-law and that crew (yay! pants that fit!!!), wine, money, homemade jam, fabric (of course!), a dress from my mom, a leather purse, home made fancy salad tongs, and probably a few other things that I can't recall at the moment.

But besides all of the cool gifts, the best thing was having a celebration with old friends, new friends, family, and everybody in between. I even had a couple of friends show up that I haven't seen since I was about 16! I don't recall the last time we really celebrated my birthday with an actual party of sorts, and my "21st" birthday was definitely a memorable one :)



Along with all that good stuff, happy Friday Follow! I'm hoping today that I will get more time to check out some of the other blogs, unlike last week. If you are here for the first time today, please let me know! I love comments and I love new followers and knowing you're here.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your birthday they are meant to be special. I hope you have fun on your day (www.scrapaddict4sure.com)

    ReplyDelete